- Feldenkrais At The Time For… Cafe
- Allowing In Action – Discover Your Internal Pulses, Undulations & Oscillations*
- Feldenkrais And The Art Of Allowing
- Embodied Voice: Breathing – Anatomy and Function
- Breathe, & Reorganise your Energetic Spine
- Breath Fully & Rediscover Great Posture
- Awareness, Improvisation & The Artistry Of Being…
- Well-Being Through Well-Doing
- Three Really Good Reasons to Fall in Love with Singing for Fun
- Mindfulness In Motion – with Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement
- “Like a coiled spring”…
- Sitting Well – Or Everything You Know About Posture Is Wrong!
- Can Feldenkrais help me with stress?
- Feldenkrais & Learning To Learn
- Liberating Your Heart’s Voice
Tag CloudAwareness Through Movement Baby Liv Billie Holiday Bobby McFerrin BodyMindfullness Breath Developmental Movement Evolutionary Biology Felden-What? Feldenkrais Fibromyalgia Functional Integration Grace Health Jazz Judo Longevity Lorimer Mosely Margaret Mead Mariah Carey Moshe Feldenkrais Move4Life Movement For Life Moving In Spirals Multiple Sclerosis Neuroplasticity Neuroscience Norman Doidge Pain Performance Performance Nerves Polyvagal Theory RSI Ruthy Alon Sarah Vaughan Sciatica Self Help for Back Pain Singing Tai Chi Vocal Fry Vocal Support Voice Walking For Health Whistle Register Workshop
- About Feldenkrais, Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix
- Anecdotes & Stories about Maggy’s Feldenkrais & Embodied Voice Teaching
- Awakening Your Embodied Voice
- Contact Details, and About This Blog…
- Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix Workshops
- Feldenkrais At The Sunflower Centre SE4
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement & Embodied Voice Workshops in London
- Feldenkrais Drop-In Classes – Telegraph Hill Centre SE14
- Gift Package – Book a session for a friend and get a freebie for yourself!
- Moshe Feldenkrais talking about Feldenkrais…
- Old Dogs, New Tricks!
- Private Lessons – General information & Special Offers
- Time For… Feldenkrais at The Angel, Islington
- Vocal Training Classes On Sundays
- YouTube – Great Movers In Action!
Tag Archives: Hypermobility
“In poor posture the muscles are doing a part of the job of the bones.” Moshe Feldenkrais in “Awareness Through Movement” Correct “Posture” versus Dynamic Stability I started using the term dynamic stability many years ago to describe the fluid … Continue reading
“In poor posture the muscles are doing a part of the job of the bones.” Moshe Feldenkrais in Awareness Through Movement Correct “Posture” versus Dynamic Stability I started using the term dynamic stability many years ago to describe the fluid … Continue reading