- Allowing In Action – Discover Your Internal Pulses, Undulations & Oscillations*
- Feldenkrais And The Art Of Allowing
- Embodied Voice: Breathing – Anatomy and Function
- Breathe and Reorganise your Energetic Spine
- Breath Fully & Rediscover Great Posture
- Awareness, Improvisation & The Artistry Of Being…
- Well-Being Through Well-Doing
- Three Really Good Reasons to Fall in Love with Singing for Fun
- Mindfulness In Motion – with Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement
- “Like a coiled spring”…
- Sitting Well – Or Everything You Know About Posture Is Wrong!
- Can Feldenkrais help me with stress?
- Feldenkrais & Learning To Learn
- Liberating Your Heart’s Voice
- Dynamic Stability = Good “Acture”!
Tag CloudAwareness Through Movement Baby Liv Billie Holiday Bobby McFerrin BodyMindfullness Breath Developmental Movement Evolutionary Biology Felden-What? Feldenkrais Fibromyalgia Functional Integration Grace Health Jazz Judo Longevity Lorimer Mosely Margaret Mead Mariah Carey Moshe Feldenkrais Move4Life Movement For Life Moving In Spirals Multiple Sclerosis Neuroplasticity Neuroscience Norman Doidge Pain Performance Performance Nerves Polyvagal Theory RSI Ruthy Alon Sarah Vaughan Sciatica Self Help for Back Pain Singing Tai Chi Vocal Fry Vocal Support Voice Walking For Health Whistle Register Workshop
- About Feldenkrais, Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix
- Awakening Your Embodied Voice
- Contact Details, and About This Blog…
- Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix Workshops
- Feldenkrais & Embodied Voice Workshops in East Dulwich SE22
- Feldenkrais At The Sunflower Centre SE4
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement & Embodied Voice Workshops in London
- Feldenkrais Drop-In Classes – Telegraph Hill Centre SE14
- Gift Package – Book a session for a friend and get a freebie for yourself!
- Moshe Feldenkrais talking about Feldenkrais…
- Private Lessons – General information & Special Offers
- Testimonials for Feldenkrais & VocalDynamix with Maggy
- Vocal Training Classes On Sundays
- YouTube – Great Movers In Action!
Tag Archives: Functional Integration
“Can you see that my lessons are…improvised, yet they are improvised with a method. That’s a funny thing. …It’s all the time improvisation but it has a method in it, therefore it’s jazz. …It’s playing music on certain notes, making … Continue reading
Mindfulness is “the awareness that emerges through paying attention on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally to the unfolding of experience moment by moment.” Jon Kabat-Zinn is the man who has contributed most to bring the concept of mindfulness into … Continue reading