- HumanSong – Freeing Our Breath
- Embodied Voice 1 Day Workshop – July 22nd Time For… Angel N1
- HumanSong – Vocal Performance & Self-Expression From The Heart
- Feldenkrais At Time For… in Angel, N1
- Allowing In Action – Discover Your Internal Pulses, Undulations & Oscillations*
- Feldenkrais And The Art Of Allowing
- Embodied Voice: Breathing – Anatomy and Function
- Breathe, & Reorganise your Energetic Spine
- Breath Fully & Rediscover Great Posture
- Awareness, Improvisation & The Artistry Of Being…
- Well-Being Through Well-Doing
- Three Really Good Reasons to Fall in Love with Singing for Fun
- Mindfulness In Motion – with Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement
- “Like a coiled spring”…
- Sitting Well – Or Everything You Know About Posture Is Wrong!
Tag CloudAwareness Through Movement Baby Liv Billie Holiday Bobby McFerrin BodyMindfullness Bodymindfulness Breath Developmental Movement Evolutionary Biology Felden-What? Feldenkrais Fibromyalgia Functional Integration Grace Health Jazz Judo Longevity Lorimer Mosely Margaret Mead Moshe Feldenkrais Move4Life Movement For Life Moving In Spirals Multiple Sclerosis Neuroplasticity Neuroscience Norman Doidge Pain Performance Performance Nerves Polyvagal Theory RSI Ruthy Alon Sarah Vaughan Sciatica Self Help for Back Pain Singing Tai Chi Vocal Fry Vocal Support Voice Walking For Health Whistle Register Workshop
- About Feldenkrais, Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix
- Anecdotes & Stories about Maggy’s Feldenkrais & Embodied Voice Teaching
- Awakening Your Embodied Voice
- Contact Details, and About This Blog…
- Embodied Voice & VocalDynamix Workshops
- Feldenkrais At The Sunflower Centre SE4
- Feldenkrais Classes – Drakefell Road SE14
- Gift Package – Book a session for a friend and get a freebie for yourself!
- Moshe Feldenkrais talking about Feldenkrais…
- Old Dogs, New Tricks!
- Privacy Notice!
- Private Lessons – General information & Package Rates
- Skylight Centre–Immersive Feldenkrais & Embodied Voice Workshops in Islington N5
- Time For… Feldenkrais at The Angel, Islington
- Vocal Training Classes On Sundays
- YouTube – Great Movers In Action!
Author Archives: Maggy
Breathing Steadily or haphazardly Freely or constrained Deeply or minimally Fully or partially Our breathing is a reliable indicator of how we are living, moment to moment; a gauge for ourselves – and a signal to others – of our … Continue reading
I am steadily condensing about 6 days of material into a 4 day format for my workshop in August, and aware that is a big commitment for anyone new to Feldenkrais, new to VocalDynamix, new to Conscious Voice and new … Continue reading